Wednesday, May 04, 2005

House Of What?

Jennings has been sick all last week, to the point where he had to go to the hospital for all sorts of tests. No one's really sure what he's got. In the meantime, I gave my report to the Deputy Director, who wasn't nearly as harsh as Jennings would have been. I'll still have to meet with him when he gets back, but in the meantime it's back to paperwork and information gathering. I've got stacks and stacks of pictures and audio to go through, and like seven thousand e-mails.

I was telling Matt how much I was looking forward to Episode III, and how I thought I'd be around to see it on opening day, and he mentioned "House Of Wax". I had never heard of it, but he knows that Elisha Cuthbert is my favorite Canadian (except that Bridget girl at the CSIS, but she was married). She was the best part of "24"... well, except for the unintentional comedy of the rest of the show. You have no idea how funny that show is for people in our profession. Don't even get me started on "Alias".

During a spare minute at lunch, I downloaded the trailer. So now someone is going to have to explain this to me. I mean, I realize that I was in Kazakhstan for four months last year, but when did Paris Hilton become an actress? I mean, she had that stupid reality show with Lionel Richie's daughter, but other than that, there was just the sex tape, right? Now she's in movies? Was MTV responsible for this in some way? Anyway, after watching the trailer, it's not on my list of must-see movies. Episode III, on the other hand... I am so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home