Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bad Storm Rising?

Some words of encouragement before we begin... we've decided who the governor is... it took a long time but we did it. Now let's take that momentum, build the monorail, bury the Viaduct, and bring peace and harmony to this great land.

Ahem.

Things have been busy. The intel department has been sifting through buckets and buckets of stills and videos, and let's just say the some unpleasant folks look to be planning some unpleasant business, and we may need to intervene. I got called in Sunday to help out with intel, which put a serious ruin on my weekend, and only now do I have spare time to log these thoughts. Jennings sent the field agents home early and told us to take tomorrow off as well. Given his track record, that means I'll be flying out sometime next week. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home