Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Gearing Up

I'm gearing up this morning and heading out sometime this evening. This one should only be a couple of days. I'll be working with Abby Imposimato, which is about all I could ever ask for. She's professional, committed to the job, doesn't screw around. And, as an added bonus, I'm not attracted to her whatsoever, so there's no chance of distraction.

I'd imagine that's one of the misconceptions that people have about this business... that on every mission there's a Holly Goodhead or a Pussy Galore. I hate to ruin the illusion for everyone, but that's just what it is... an illusion. While on occasion you meet an especially fine Tatiana, she's there because your contact has lots of money, not because she's looking for someone to take her on a love jaunt to the South Seas. And the ones that are interested are the ones to watch out for, lest you end up like MacDougal, taking antibiotics for a nasty strain of gonorrhea. I'm not saying we don't get girls... I'm just saying it's not quite the way pop culture makes it out to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home