Monday, December 05, 2005

Whining Confessions of a 29-Year-Old

So, I was starting to post another relationship tale, and I stopped. I went back and started reading some of this stuff, and it occurred to that it is turning into the sort of whining confessional that every other journal on the planet has already become. I'm not sure what to do about this.

But I have a plan.

I just turned on anonymous comments... which means that you don't need an account here to comment on something... but you will need to do a 'word verification'. The reason I had it off before was because every time I posted something, I would immediately get a bunch of comments, and they were always just advertisements posted by some bot. So I turned it off. Hopefully now you will be able to comment.

I can't promise that I will respond to stuff, but it will at least let the few of you who read this comment with things like, "Enough of this crap, talk about guns, man."

That is all.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me laugh. well written and impecibly vain. and a super hero to boot!

;)

ms d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home